Leo Messi is by far the world’s most valuable player: so certify to the latest study of laboratory football CIES , which places the Argentine Barca as the most valuable player of the global market, with a price of 250 700 000 euros.
Followed by his teammate Neymar, with a market price of 152.7 million euros , while the third place is occupied by the Belgian Eden Hazard Chelsea (130.5 million)
In fourth position is Cristiano Ronaldo, with a contribution of 114 million euros .Portuguese is, along with Santi Cazorla, the only major player 30 years among the top 100 ranking by CIES.
CIES established several criteria in setting the international prices of footballers: age, end of contract, contract duration, field position and of course his performance over the last few months , both at club level as selections.
The player that has grown from the last ranking of CIES, made in June, is Neymar, reduced from 94 to 152,700,000 euros thanks to his great performance with the club.
Luis Suarez, meanwhile, appears in the eighth position with a market value of 86.3 million euros. The trident of Barça, therefore, be worth 489.7 million euros .
THE TEN MOST EXPENSIVE WORLD PLAYERS FOOTBALL:
1. Messi (Barcelona, 28 years) – 250.7 million euros
2. Neymar (Barcelona, 23 years) – 152 700 000
3. Hazard (Chelsea, 24 years) – 130 500 000
4. Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid, 30 years) – 114 million
5. Harry Kane (Tottenham, 22 years) – 91.3 million
6. Raheem Sterling (Manchester City, 21) – 89.8 million
7. Antoine Griezmann (Atletico de Madrid, 24 years) – 88.3 million
8. Luis Suarez (Barcelona, 28 years) – 86.3 million
9. Sergio Aguero (Manchester City, 27 years) – 82.1 million
10. Alexis Sanchez (Arsenal, 27 years) – 81.9 million